Monday, February 8, 2010

Waiting Is the Hardest Part…almost

One huge part of this final year of school before graduation is what East Carolina University calls the Senior I Internship. Last semester, my classmates and I, sent in our applications and eagerly awaited ECU’s Office of Clinical Experience to work their magic and assign us a school to intern in this semester. After what seemed like an eternity of anxious waiting, I was just recently notified of the school were I get to intern and I’m very excited to get started. Now that I know the school’s name, I just have to wait a little more until I find out what gracious teacher will allow me to spend one day each week in her classroom. I’m sure that this information will arrive soon and then I can really dive into this semester’s assignments. I once heard someone say that “The secret to patience is doing something else in the meanwhile.” I’ll try to be patient and I’ve got plenty of work to occupy myself in the meanwhile. Let the waiting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment