Friday, February 19, 2010

Aspiration to Realization

This semester is a very busy one and it only gets busier as the weeks fly by. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and entertain thoughts of giving up. Sometimes I imagine spending languid evenings lazily sitting near the fireplace and thinking about how I used spend so many hours on homework. I’m to stubborn to quit though so I push on. One thing that helps me when I feel like ‘all is for naught ‘is to re-motivate and set some goals. I usually only set one goal at a time. I make the goal specific and realistic. I write it down and then break down the various steps involved in achieving this goal. Seeing this information on paper helps make the goal concrete and serves as a roadmap to guide me along the process of transforming the goal into a milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment